Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MichaeISword said :
Xerdge said :
Morgan said :
Xerdge said :
Morgan I emailed Jagex like you said and I got an even more depressing reply..
http://puu.sh/6mQ0k.png

Which Jmod you @ at. Cos Mod Base doesn't like me I'm thinking.

I even have 2 subs on yt omg.

Maybe the name you want isn't eligible for removal. If you re-read that email, you'll notice the J Mod didn't say "we do not grant names anymore", he just said the name you want isn't available.

Well over two years inactive isn't long enough? :|

Any skill over level 30, or being a member for any length of time, or logging in within a certain amount of time (idk the amt of time) is what locks names onto accounts. You only need to have 1 of those in order for your name to stay on ur account. This is all afaik.

I fail to see how not gaining any XP for over 2 years is 'active' regardless if they're logging on from time to time.

If they're not doing anything, they're no active.

This wouldn't drive me so insane if I didn't see a bunch of others getting names they want every other day.

16-Jan-2014 13:40:24

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree, I'm not saying they are to be considered active. For some reason Jagex does though :(

There is a pretty obvious name change I'd like, and that person hasn't been online that I've seen in about 5 years now lol, someday I expect they will change the criteria for names to be released though.

16-Jan-2014 13:45:31

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MichaeISword said :
I agree, I'm not saying they are to be considered active. For some reason Jagex does though :(

There is a pretty obvious name change I'd like, and that person hasn't been online that I've seen in about 5 years now lol, someday I expect they will change the criteria for names to be released though.

http://puu.sh/64ytK

Soon™

16-Jan-2014 13:52:48

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top