Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone knows of a corp/KK mass running now? :c I only need those 2 bosses for comp req.

p.s: Already killed loads of Corp in the past, pity kills don't count -_- Killed a few KK as well.

18-Aug-2014 00:52:34 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2014 00:53:03 by Morgan

Blazey
Aug Member 2008

Blazey

Posts: 11,785 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi

I guess they just banned 500 people because I just jumped 500 ranks from doing nothing

ty Jagex

Trio Kk is a lot easier, mass has the whole room with orbs of death

18-Aug-2014 00:52:41 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2014 00:53:48 by Blazey

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, just died to Araxxor.

That...is hard. Got to Phase 3, tho, damn it, was using up brews like crazy, takin a long time to damage it, 1 ovl wasn't enough for araxxi as well. Chose path 1 with the minions. Crazy that, so much shit everywhere, can't react to that lol. Spam brew hooo.

Urgh.

This will take a while.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

18-Aug-2014 00:56:48

Blazey
Aug Member 2008

Blazey

Posts: 11,785 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :

That...is hard. Got to Phase 3, tho, damn it, was using up brews like crazy, takin a long time to damage it, 1 ovl wasn't enough for araxxi as well. Chose path 1 with the minions. Crazy that, so much shit everywhere, can't react to that lol. Spam brew hooo.

Urgh.

This will take a while.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

was it your first time/first 1+3?

I like sitting with shield on minions, helps a lot, I use sirenic, very noticeable difference from deathlotus

18-Aug-2014 01:00:16

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :

Urgh.

This will take a while.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

Try to make use of devotion + kill minions to extend timer to 20 seconds of 100% protection prayers. If you're tanking too many spiders then it might help to flip on a shield until you heal back up to full LP.

If you're only after one kill for the comp requirement then waiting for middle + bottom path would help since bottom path phase 2 you don't use much supplies.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

18-Aug-2014 01:02:20

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blazey said :
Sagzee said :

Urgh.

This will take a while.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

was it your first time/first 1+3?

I like sitting with shield on minions, helps a lot, I use sirenic, very noticeable difference from deathlotus

First attempt yeah. Choice between minion path or shadow. Went for the minions, ate through a ton of brews. ;-;

Bleh.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

18-Aug-2014 01:05:39

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top