Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Mat Dragonx

Mat Dragonx

Posts: 15,861 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Mat Dragonx said :
If my bank preset contains enlightenment aura will it remove it temporarily and I lose the effect?
assuming I activated it already obvs

Presets will not unequip active auras so you have nothing to worry about there

One thing to make training with presets and enlightenment much easier is to make your preset only swap out your inventory

This was you can use presets and enlightenment at the same time

http://puu.sh/aPP5h.png

12-Aug-2014 22:12:45

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

Posts: 10,853 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson Magna said :
If you activate enlightenment aura close to reset do you get the full two hours or whatever time left till reset?

I think if it's still active after reset, it then takes that week as the reset time. I can test on my noob for you tonight if you'd like, don't have plans on using aura on her!
I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

12-Aug-2014 22:44:40

Wilson Magna

Wilson Magna

Posts: 1,825 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tali Zorah said :
Wilson Magna said :
If you activate enlightenment aura close to reset do you get the full two hours or whatever time left till reset?

I think if it's still active after reset, it then takes that week as the reset time. I can test on my noob for you tonight if you'd like, don't have plans on using aura on her!

That would be nice, ty.
@wilsonmagna

12-Aug-2014 22:48:14

Zae

Zae

Posts: 2,866 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Grats Azula!

Found a post about the thing I was talking about earlier. All good, coulda seen it going either way.

Mod Pug said :
Just to clear up another point for you guys. Redeeming a bond will NOT allow accounts to bypass the 1000 level requirement! The line in the first post of this thread just means we are not restricting accounts from buying bonds at this time.

(removed the orange text, looked odd)

12-Aug-2014 22:49:59

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zae said :
Grats Azula!

Found a post about the thing I was talking about earlier. All good, coulda seen it going either way.

Mod Pug said :
Just to clear up another point for you guys. Redeeming a bond will NOT allow accounts to bypass the 1000 level requirement! The line in the first post of this thread just means we are not restricting accounts from buying bonds at this time.

(removed the orange text, looked odd)

Oh good to know

­­
- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -
­­

12-Aug-2014 22:52:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top