Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hope they increase drop tables for Vorago. It has potential to be a good gp maker + it's fun at the same time! It's decent (if you get consistent kills) now but in time it will probably not be worth doing. :s

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

06-Jul-2013 03:05:15

Duk
Dec Member 2021

Duk

Posts: 598 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
I hope they increase drop tables for Vorago. It has potential to be a good gp maker + it's fun at the same time! It's decent (if you get consistent kills) now but in time it will probably not be worth doing. :s

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

Just add it like, a few 0's on each of those things ;)
400 Onyx bolts 150 torstols, would be awesome.

06-Jul-2013 04:22:09

Jetthewyvern
Sep Member 2020

Jetthewyvern

Posts: 3,714 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Deciding not to track threads until this whole server deal blows over. I'll track how many threads about it were made, but if I do it half way through, I'll probably skip a few on accident.

Without counting, anyone want to take a guess on how many server-related threads in HLF rs disc. will be made by the time they will have fixed them? You can only guess once, but feel free to edit your guess. Any editing after the official announcement of a fix, disqualifies you.

Closest person gets personalized artwork by me, done on MS paint, of whatever they want (kept appropriate for hlf).

06-Jul-2013 09:43:14

Sha ky
Nov Member 2023

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Duk said :
Singularity said :

Just add it like, a few 0's on each of those things ;)
400 Onyx bolts 150 torstols, would be awesome.

25 noted rune platebodies

Rune items and Onyx bolts are good drops cos they sell at alch pride so can't ever go down.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

06-Jul-2013 15:05:10

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top