Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just make good use of your Resonance, probably the most important ability in your arsenal alongside Reflect, you can soul split for most of the time and then pray mage when you see the blue/red bombs turn it back on, unless you want to resonance, then you want your prayer off so you can heal more from it. It really is just that mostly :P

A lot of ultimate abilities don't serve much purpose since they get deactivated by the red bomb. You couuuuld use Barricade to avoid the red bomb hit, but immediately after it'll get disabled, so it's not worth using to save 2K hp.

05-Jul-2013 19:51:31

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love getting a 4k heal from the bomb but ye I usually use most of my food when it starts targetting me and spamming magic attacks + bombs so gotta work on that

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

05-Jul-2013 19:53:23

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Debilitate and reflect are good to lower the damage and rejuvinate if you're tanking mage hits while the others are killing minions on that phase.

Anticipation is also good to lower damage taken since it's a basic and resonance ofcourse@

05-Jul-2013 19:54:56

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My fc is bugged ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

05-Jul-2013 21:58:10

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top