HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xerdge said :
Tali Zorah said :
Xerdge said :
Not sure how it would work with forum rules but I'm tempted to start a thread to get the majority of HLF's to start up a twitter. Everyone follow each other. Then when we have a big issue thats being ignored, that shouldn't. (Currently the prayer training situation) We start with one tweet, and have all/most of the HLF's retweet it. If we had 50+ of us it would spread so fast.

Someone mentioned the idea on Wicstuns thread and it just turned into a flame war, but I feel like its a good idea.

Inb4hidden.

Actually pretty good. Jagex will sue us for harassment though D:

Yea true, I always forget it would be easier for Jagex to go for a lawsuit instead of taking pride in their game/image/company.

We can plead as innocents, innocents that hold a dear passion for integrity! We shall be the ones who benefit if they take this to court.
soon™

25-Jul-2014 00:11:45

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
Xerdge said :
Tali Zorah said :
Xerdge said :
Not sure how it would work with forum rules but I'm tempted to start a thread to get the majority of HLF's to start up a twitter. Everyone follow each other. Then when we have a big issue thats being ignored, that shouldn't. (Currently the prayer training situation) We start with one tweet, and have all/most of the HLF's retweet it. If we had 50+ of us it would spread so fast.

Someone mentioned the idea on Wicstuns thread and it just turned into a flame war, but I feel like its a good idea.

Inb4hidden.

Yea true, I always forget it would be easier for Jagex to go for a lawsuit instead of taking pride in their game/image/company.

We can plead as innocents, innocents that hold a dear passion for integrity! We shall be the ones who benefit if they take this to court.

Lol. Nothing will come of it, people have an issue with working together for causes. And I wouldn't be bothered leading anything of the sorts - I haven't the time..

Though I will continue with my grumpy tweets at Jmods all the time.

They always ignore me.

But they see me..

I'm real..

I think.

O.O !

25-Jul-2014 00:15:10

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xerdge said :
Agumon said :
Xerdge said :
Tali Zorah said :
Xerdge said :

Inb4hidden.

Lol. Nothing will come of it, people have an issue with working together for causes. And I wouldn't be bothered leading anything of the sorts - I haven't the time..

Though I will continue with my grumpy tweets at Jmods all the time.

They always ignore me.

But they see me..

I'm real..

I think.

O.O !

Everything can come from it! THIS IS TWITTER, lets start a #Revolution, one that is broadcasted throughout all social media outlets, news channels, television anchors shall live day and night reporting our stride.

Alone we may be weak, but together, we stand as scapers. Let the world hear our plead, and given to us will be what we seek.
soon™

25-Jul-2014 00:23:12

Mat Dragonx

Mat Dragonx

Posts: 15,861 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mat Dragonx said :
Mat Dragonx said :
http://puu.sh/ap2fN.png

On my noob who can't afford it - WIN

Then i got back to back dark bows followed by fero ring (which I desperately need on my noob)
> steel dragons task
>3 ferro rings in 2 mins
> prayer brawlers 5 kills later

is this the luckiest day for mat dragonx in the making?

also I got d legs and vecna skull before this started @@@

WHAT THE FK

http://puu.sh/apNSD.png

edit: also @ god knows how I put prayer prayers instead of prayer brawlers

25-Jul-2014 00:53:05 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2014 00:54:03 by Mat Dragonx

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top