Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure how it would work with forum rules but I'm tempted to start a thread to get the majority of HLF's to start up a twitter. Everyone follow each other. Then when we have a big issue thats being ignored, that shouldn't. (Currently the prayer training situation) We start with one tweet, and have all/most of the HLF's retweet it. If we had 50+ of us it would spread so fast.

Someone mentioned the idea on Wicstuns thread and it just turned into a flame war, but I feel like its a good idea.

Inb4hidden.

24-Jul-2014 23:11:02

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vandalizes said :
http://puu.sh/apyFO.jpg
Meh
Not bad :P

+ Interesting idea, Xerdge. I already use browse Twitter so I'd be up for doing that (if I agree with whatever's at hand ofc).

+ Not bad, Joe :) I'm doing 1 more Prayer session, so I stay <50m, then maybe I'll start on Herblore, since I need in total like 500m for it..
Selective Completionist

24-Jul-2014 23:21:56

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

Posts: 10,853 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xerdge said :
Not sure how it would work with forum rules but I'm tempted to start a thread to get the majority of HLF's to start up a twitter. Everyone follow each other. Then when we have a big issue thats being ignored, that shouldn't. (Currently the prayer training situation) We start with one tweet, and have all/most of the HLF's retweet it. If we had 50+ of us it would spread so fast.

Someone mentioned the idea on Wicstuns thread and it just turned into a flame war, but I feel like its a good idea.

Inb4hidden.

Actually pretty good. Jagex will sue us for harassment though D:
I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

24-Jul-2014 23:33:42

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tali Zorah said :
Xerdge said :

Inb4hidden.

Actually pretty good. Jagex will sue us for harassment though D:

Yea true, I always forget it would be easier for Jagex to go for a lawsuit instead of taking pride in their game/image/company.

25-Jul-2014 00:01:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top