Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Gwynrwyn
Sep Member 2003

Gwynrwyn

Posts: 7,860 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
" Note: as kills are tracked with the pre-release, players can work towards the Completionist unlock from that update. Bosses killed before this update will not count towards the achievement. However, we do have existing achievements in-game which will allow us to give players one kill on certain bosses (Barrows & Rots, Fight Caves, Fight Kiln, all GWD, QBD and Vorago including Hardmode) when the pre-release goes live. "

Wut

Seems like they can already track kills for some bosses, so you can work on comp reqs now.
"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?" - Bill Watterson

14-Jul-2014 16:30:01

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
So wait, in order for the Vorago "kill" to count - would you have to be the one who mauls it?

­­
- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -
­­

I guess so. Does that mean people will now have more reason to scam sell Vorago/ROTS to people who want Reqs?
@HyunAOP

14-Jul-2014 16:31:37

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Do I really have to do Fight Caves and Kiln again? -.- Already own 14 fire capes and a TokHaar.

Their code should work like this:
"if player X already could wear comp before update -> assume player already completed Tokhaar and Fight Caves"

14-Jul-2014 16:32:09

Gwynrwyn
Sep Member 2003

Gwynrwyn

Posts: 7,860 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"However, we do have existing achievements in-game which will allow us to give players one kill on certain bosses (Barrows & Rots, Fight Caves, Fight Kiln, all GWD, QBD and Vorago including Hardmode) when the pre-release goes live. "

I assume this means if you have fire cape or the tokhaar-kals, or a Fight Kiln Alog entry, you'll be credited with a Fight Caves and Kiln completion once the update arrives.
"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?" - Bill Watterson

14-Jul-2014 16:33:24

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
People who sell RoTS/Vorago kills will definitely be making far more money now lmao. The amount of requests they'd get would be insane.

I guess if you work on the trim reqs of those 2, it'll tick off the regular comp req when that update goes live. So you can pretty much start leeching now.

­­
- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -
­­

14-Jul-2014 16:33:39

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Their code should work like this:
"if player X already could wear comp before update -> assume player already completed Tokhaar and Fight Caves"
That's what I thought

Seeker said :
However, we do have existing achievements in-game which will allow us to give players one kill on certain bosses (Barrows & Rots, Fight Caves, Fight Kiln, all GWD, QBD and Vorago including Hardmode) when the pre-release goes live.
This meant.
Selective Completionist

14-Jul-2014 16:33:46

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top