Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not only that. The XP/H for EoC went way up and pures became less viable. Remember that 99 Attack pure you had with 10 hp? Well he now sucks. And even with the old 138 system returning, he will still suck. Not saying I ever had those pures but a lot of people were 10hp obby maul prods that rushed a lot of low levels. Some were CVLS prods with 40 hp lol.

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

05-Jul-2014 16:43:30

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
The no xp waste attitude that everyone has is what killed them.

This

It pissed me off when Heist came out that everyone was just boosting it for the Thief xp.

I remember Mod Ryan joking that they should just stop releasing content and just make a tree that players can stand next to, not doing anything, and it'd give you 200k/hr bonus wc xp. It'd be the most popular content in RS.

Unslain Bosses - Clan

05-Jul-2014 16:44:11

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saczva said :
Pures have always sucked.

This is true, they have always sucked. But it's what made them suck which people liked about them. 138 PvP fights were snowballed a lot and was all mostly luck. No Honour Pure Hybridding probably took more skill than higher level hybridding. Having no defence sucks entirely, but it makes you hit more I guess. Then again, there's barely any 0s in both legacy PvP and live game PvP.

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,