Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
The name Queeny and the name Zeus.

Think about it.

Can you just explain it to me, because I really do not know

I give up trying
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Jun-2013 13:59:52

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want to know

I need to know
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Jun-2013 14:03:19

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
I managed to get 99k/hr doing dusts in the well with cannon. Not that great, I guess. I'd put them in fire giant tier.

Aberrant spectres are greater demon tier or worse. Maybe you can do them in the well but xp and hp are quite bad. I'd never bother with them.

Grotworms seem kinda cool now and are about the same as jadinkos which are similar xp rates. Waterfiends stay epic.

Tzhaars are great in the cauldron. Probably one of the best tasks right now in terms of overall xp.

I haven't tested living rock creatures, I'd like someone to tell me how much slayer xp is rewarded on death.

This is my old frequency table, with which tasks are good and which aren't. I changed all those I mentioned except for living rock creatures, which I haven't tested yet.

http://puu.sh/3iuiN.txt

Additionally, here are the changed tasks with the exception of tzhaars, which are definitely worth doing. Once again, living rock creatures feature no slayer xp.

http://puu.sh/3i9lV.txt

I'm unsure of which tasks should be blocked now but judging from my list I'd say greater demons, aberrant spectres, possibly dust devils or fire giants (sub 100k/hr) and spiritual mages (about 100-110k/hr no charms/effigies), maybe living rock if they are bad (likely as they are spread out) or else something like desert strykewyrms.

Interesting about the Grotworms, 10.5k hp though.. sounds like a boring task imo >.>

I think I might try them and block spiritutal mages instead, Desert strykewyrms didn't seem common enough to block - I had them like 7 times in the ~200 tasks I logged before the range slayer dungeon and 3 times in the 105 (both low samples) I did after the range slayer dungeon untill I switched my block list yesterday. Fire giants also seem uncommon for me.

http://puu.sh/3iuOt

18-Jun-2013 14:20:12 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2013 14:20:45 by Seeker

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top