Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am confused ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Jun-2013 13:49:45

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
Zeus ffs it obvious!

Read it again and think outside the box this time.

I have read it a lot and I don't get it!! Do you get it or is it sarcasm? Because I don't know which direction of the box to think out of so I don't know where to begin
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

18-Jun-2013 13:52:34

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I managed to get 99k/hr doing dusts in the well with cannon. Not that great, I guess. I'd put them in fire giant tier.

Aberrant spectres are greater demon tier or worse. Maybe you can do them in the well but xp and hp are quite bad. I'd never bother with them.

Grotworms seem kinda cool now and are about the same as jadinkos which are similar xp rates. Waterfiends stay epic.

Tzhaars are great in the cauldron. Probably one of the best tasks right now in terms of overall xp.

I haven't tested living rock creatures, I'd like someone to tell me how much slayer xp is rewarded on death.

This is my old frequency table, with which tasks are good and which aren't. I changed all those I mentioned except for living rock creatures, which I haven't tested yet.

http://puu.sh/3iuiN.txt

Additionally, here are the changed tasks with the exception of tzhaars, which are definitely worth doing. Once again, living rock creatures feature no slayer xp.

http://puu.sh/3i9lV.txt

I'm unsure of which tasks should be blocked now but judging from my list I'd say greater demons, aberrant spectres, possibly dust devils or fire giants (sub 100k/hr) and spiritual mages (about 100-110k/hr no charms/effigies), maybe living rock if they are bad (likely as they are spread out) or else something like desert strykewyrms.
Hi

18-Jun-2013 13:57:06

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top