Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Seeker said :
Soon he'll be watching league games and find himself a favourite team and follow all their matches. After which there isn't much time remaining before he decides to invest in a season ticket and attend all home matches. Eventually becoming a member of their fanclub and travel to their away games too, possibly abroad if the team has qualified for european tournaments. All while donning one of the teams jerseys (ofcourse he'll also be owning each and every player's jersey changing every day to use them all in the span of a month~) and supporterscarf.

The remaining days of weekends will be spent watching the opponent teams hoping they all lose and sigh in despair when they do not.

I have envisioned it.

I think this is going way too far m8

- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -

Nope whenever you're team is not playing you'll be spending your time watching the previous games of your next opposition so you can comment on the many football debate forums about how your team selection and tactics are superior to everybody else's.

You'll be watching obscure players from the Japanese leagues then commenting on how your team should sign this player because of the many qualities he has and how he would vastly improve your team.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

20-Jun-2014 22:20:28

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They are very inaccurate. I've been watching Euro and World Cup games since around 2002 and still haven't converted to club football@

His foretelling is all wrong.

- THERA

20-Jun-2014 22:21:34

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
Singularity said :
Seeker said :
Soon he'll be watching league games and find himself a favourite team and follow all their matches. After which there isn't much time remaining before he decides to invest in a season ticket and attend all home matches. Eventually becoming a member of their fanclub and travel to their away games too, possibly abroad if the team has qualified for european tournaments. All while donning one of the teams jerseys (ofcourse he'll also be owning each and every player's jersey changing every day to use them all in the span of a month~) and supporterscarf.

The remaining days of weekends will be spent watching the opponent teams hoping they all lose and sigh in despair when they do not.

I have envisioned it.

- THERA

Nope whenever you're team is not playing you'll be spending your time watching the previous games of your next opposition so you can comment on the many football debate forums about how your team selection and tactics are superior to everybody else's.

You'll be watching obscure players from the Japanese leagues then commenting on how your team should sign this player because of the many qualities he has and how he would vastly improve your team.

These are very good additions and would generally suit his "afk" play style while foruming; it's simply adding more forums to his daily browsing habits and the football games will substitute the tv shows.

20-Jun-2014 22:24:13

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :

I have envisioned it.

I laughed way too hard at this.
Strength Through Chaos
|

20-Jun-2014 22:32:17

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Sha ky said :
Singularity said :
Seeker said :

I have envisioned it.

- THERA

These are very good additions and would generally suit his "afk" play style while foruming; it's simply adding more forums to his daily browsing habits and the football games will substitute the tv shows.

I'm running out of AFK skills - only a matter of time before all are completed

Then what?!

- THERA

20-Jun-2014 22:49:23

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
By the time you've maxed fishing and divination Jagex will have made all skills afkable with the option to to buy temporary xp boosting consumables from treasure hunter (making all skills around 500k/h), which will be funded by successful betting on online betting sites with your newfound football expertise.

20-Jun-2014 22:56:34 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2014 22:59:09 by Seeker

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top