Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Soon he'll be watching league games and find himself a favourite team and follow all their matches. After which there isn't much time remaining before he decides to invest in a season ticket and attend all home matches. Eventually becoming a member of their fanclub and travel to their away games too, possibly abroad if the team has qualified for european tournaments. All while donning one of the teams jerseys (ofcourse he'll also be owning each and every player's jersey changing every day to use them all in the span of a month~) and supporterscarf.

The remaining days of weekends will be spent watching the opponent teams hoping they all lose and sigh in despair when they do not.

I have envisioned it.

20-Jun-2014 22:16:17

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Soon he'll be watching league games and find himself a favourite team and follow all their matches. After which there isn't much time remaining before he decides to invest in a season ticket and attend all home matches. Eventually becoming a member of their fanclub and travel to their away games too, possibly abroad if the team has qualified for european tournaments. All while donning one of the teams jerseys (ofcourse he'll also be owning each and every player's jersey changing every day to use them all in the span of a month~) and supporterscarf.

The remaining days of weekends will be spent watching the opponent teams hoping they all lose and sigh in despair when they do not.

I have envisioned it.

I think this is going way too far m8

- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -

20-Jun-2014 22:16:53

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top