Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
No they effect the economy as well and your gameplay but to a lesser extent.

For example people who cheated SC, they got more bonus xp than they should have, they had to buy less supplies than they should have, they affected the price of certain supplies. It has the same repercussions as botting and RWTing but again to a lesser extent.
The impact is minimal. Not everyone plays SC, and even less people boost it or however that works. The impact is VERY tiny.

Sha ky said :
Its also a bit selfish to say well it doesn't directly affect me so I don't care about it, what if someone was cheating something that you care about?

Actually, my standpoint is extremely selfless. Of course I support cheaters getting banned, you just don't see me crying about it on every thread I come across because truth be told, it's not directly affecting the community noticeably. Only a vocal minority makes it seem so (e.g: you, Wicstun, trimmers). If someone was cheating crystal trees or whatever, of course I'd care, but you won't see me personally questioning you like you're doing with me because I know you're not usually involved in that community and probably don't care.

12-Jun-2014 15:56:51 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2014 15:57:56 by Morgan

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top