HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Sha ky said :
Morgan said :
His cries for action to be taken against cheating haven't been heard.

I'm confused why you don't care so much about people who cheat. Did you not care about people who botted and/ or RWT'd?
Because I couldn't care less about people cheating for trim. Seriously... words can't describe how little I care.

Bots are a different matter and I do care about them because they harm the game and its economy in a more direct way. But do you think this could even be remotely compared to Player #6516 using his alt to get more cw tickets per hour? Lol.

p.s: I don't care about people cheating for bonus XP because XP is worthless nowadays.

You kinda contradicted yourself, you care about bots because they harm the game and the economy but so does every other form of cheating be it using alts for bonus xp at SC or boosting Castle Wars or anything else.

Cheating is cheating, it all has the same effect overall on the game although to a lesser scale and as such the punishment should be scaled to fit that.

If someone was cheating something you care about in the game then I'm sure you would want action to be taken.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

12-Jun-2014 14:41:20

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
You kinda contradicted yourself, you care about bots because they harm the game and the economy but so does every other form of cheating be it using alts for bonus xp at SC or boosting Castle Wars or anything else.

Cheating is cheating, it all has the same effect overall on the game although to a lesser scale and as such the punishment should be scaled to fit that.

If someone was cheating something you care about in the game then I'm sure you would want action to be taken.
There's harm and direct harm. People boosting for tickets only affects a niche. People boosting for bonus XP only affects people that care about hiscore ranks. Botters affect everyone along with RWT, since these two usually come together.

p.s: read what I wrote on my previous post AGAIN. I said in a more direct way .

12-Jun-2014 14:52:12 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2014 14:54:21 by Morgan

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
I'll stream you some amazing stuff

Will it be you afking castle wars on one side of the screen with a football stream playing on the other side?

- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -

12-Jun-2014 14:53:29 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2014 14:53:43 by Singularity

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top