Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is why I need to go out, and explore some more. :P

I discover crap all the time and turn out it's been in game for years lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't do Toad kids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-Jun-2014 02:16:37

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Frogs Go Moo said :
Gwynrwyn said :
Wait, is Alice actually in-game?

Not that I know of. o.O

Don't do Toad kids.

I heard they plan to waste 30% of the elf land by having Alice set up shop there
soon™

04-Jun-2014 03:30:10

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
Frogs Go Moo said :
Gwynrwyn said :

Not that I know of. o.O

Don't do Toad kids.

I heard they plan to waste 30% of the elf land by having Alice set up shop there

And Solololomons....

Don't do Toad kids.

04-Jun-2014 03:33:59

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Frogs Go Moo said :
Agumon said :
Frogs Go Moo said :
Gwynrwyn said :

Not that I know of. o.O

Don't do Toad kids.

And Solololomons....

Don't do Toad kids.

Yeah, Solomon is another 30%, and another 30% will be Yelps resurrected by goblin necromancer. Players will only get 10% of usable content.
soon™

04-Jun-2014 03:40:06

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top