Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Not really - maybe you just like to multi-task because the game has gotten more relaxing so using multiple accounts at once makes it seem more interesting than just sitting there training one. Training 2-3 accounts requires more input and extra effort which some like. I don't see a problem with it.

I would do the same but sadly my computer is not strong enough to handle even 2 instances of RS - so I stick to the one. :|

- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -

Yeah, that's what I've always thought why I do it.

I like the intensity of it. Makes it more exciting.

---------------------------------------------

I didn't get my trio for so long that I ended up having my crew with such high stats, all the ship parts unlocked, that I had 100% on it without any boost lmao.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't do Toad kids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-Jun-2014 01:56:34

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can pretty much never do one thing at a time it seems.

Even when I'm doing something like Slaying - I'm constantly "multi-tasking" and loading/refreshing the forums (and posting if I can) because doing just one task isn't enough to satisfy me it seems.

Unless the content requires 100% concentration to not fail then I will always multi-task :P

And no I'm not a female!

- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -

04-Jun-2014 01:59:41

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

I multi-log with any skill. Just depends on whether or not I'm in the mood. :P

I got 99 Divi on my skiller while doin DG on my main. ;)

Don't do Toad kids.

04-Jun-2014 02:07:23

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Also, did anyone else know that there's a train on Runescape?

:|

Don't do Toad kids.

04-Jun-2014 02:08:35

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top