Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why did so many people kill Yelps in the quest? Can't they see he's just an innocent pixel created to generate revenue for a corporation and absorb most hate regarding mtx instead of letting it reach his creators? Not that I didn't expect it though. People are easy to manipulate, convince them to hate something instead of you and you're safe. Hi

03-Jun-2014 02:36:24

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Why did so many people kill Yelps in the quest? Can't they see he's just an innocent pixel created to generate revenue for a corporation and absorb most hate regarding mtx instead of letting it reach his creators? Not that I didn't expect it though. People are easy to manipulate, convince them to hate something instead of you and you're safe.

Yeah, I spared the poor bastard's life. :/

Not like it was his fault.. He was just doing his job! It's obviously Jagex's fault. Not poor lil Yelps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't do Toad kids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-Jun-2014 02:38:42

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Why did so many people kill Yelps in the quest? Can't they see he's just an innocent pixel created to generate revenue for a corporation and absorb most hate regarding mtx instead of letting it reach his creators? Not that I didn't expect it though. People are easy to manipulate, convince them to hate something instead of you and you're safe.
People are just being childish lol.

03-Jun-2014 02:42:47

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I killed yelps. Same as I killed Lol and would have killed graardor had it been possible. The more of them dead at the end, the smaller the army marching on Dorgesh-Kaan!!!

Also Yelps would have happily killed me, if he was able to beat me!
Derp, Derpity Derp.

03-Jun-2014 02:55:49

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top