Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just use Soulsplit, overloads, and 80+ gear/weps and you'll be fine. Just tank the fire walls and the spirits except on the last phase which you move diagonally to deal their damage to one of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-Apr-2014 09:36:50

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Yeah, you can still do that. But I'm always too lazy to eat so I tend to die lol.

But she's gotten buffed like twice I think the past year doe.

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.

04-Apr-2014 10:28:29

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Any ideas for outfits that would look good with 120 Thieving? :O

04-Apr-2014 11:55:44

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

and Modified=Combined to me.

Both equally useful.

But they gotta add more info doe... Like, will there be any negative effects for combing them? How much longer/better will the "modified" potions be? How expensive will the new flasks prob end up being?

04-Apr-2014 11:56:42 - Last edited on 04-Apr-2014 11:58:01 by Frogs Go Moo

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596777/Ill-Monster-Mac-Website-lifts-lid-secret-orders-favorite-fast-food-chains-including-Starbucks-Liquid-Cocaine-Burger-Kings-SUICIDE-burger.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596781/Fisherwoman-catches-world-record-64-STONE-tuna-worth-2-02m-3162-tins-shes-going-stuffed-instead.html

04-Apr-2014 12:40:22

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top