Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://puu.sh/7Vkni.png

;P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-Apr-2014 06:18:11

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Wilson said :
Damn, lost 100M+ between my kite and plate in OSRS since I was super inactive in trading.

When did you buy it? o.O

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.

04-Apr-2014 06:18:35

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe 2 months ago? Haven't been keeping up with things but I heard Jagex has been banning a lot of bots in OSRS. Kite dropped 70M+ and plate dropped 30M+.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

04-Apr-2014 06:27:28 - Last edited on 04-Apr-2014 06:29:17 by Wilson

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Jesus. o.O

04-Apr-2014 06:32:57

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saczva said :
Wilson said :
^
and the view is better. Would you rather hang in a desert or a nice lil island? There are more people at DRagontooth too if you need some company.

But in the desert you have beautiful warm sands and a stunning coastal view

By stunning coastal view, you are referring to the dark abyss that is the edge of the runescape world right?

04-Apr-2014 07:38:44

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

O yeah, QBD is still good.

I get an average of 5mil/hr with Dual Drys and Steel Titan.

04-Apr-2014 08:06:49

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top