HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
They can easily make them untradeable

But they wont...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16-Mar-2014 05:56:57

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
They can easily make them untradeable

Not without much rage since:
1) people invested heavily
2) it was never said to be made untradeable

It would be stupid of Jagex to do so. What even is the gain?
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

16-Mar-2014 06:00:17

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Frogs Go Moo said :
You Pick It said :
MichaeISword said :
Wilson said :
I don't get why people make threadsd about how to use the silverhawk boots up as fast as possible at the expense of doing things you'd rather not have when you can just use them up slowly over time by just playing the game.

Alot of people aren't going for 200m all skills or even going for max cape, they might just want to train agility.

Also, they might nerf them based off player feedback so might as well use them while they are OP. I agree that passive use is best though.

Basically while you get your other 99s/200mils is the best way to use em. It's more xp efficient that way.

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.

Hence why I agreed with Wilson that using them passively is best!

16-Mar-2014 06:07:05

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Frogs Go Moo said :
You Pick It said :
MichaeISword said :
Wilson said :
I don't get why people make threadsd about how to use the silverhawk boots up as fast as possible at the expense of doing things you'd rather not have when you can just use them up slowly over time by just playing the game.

Alot of people aren't going for 200m all skills or even going for max cape, they might just want to train agility.

Also, they might nerf them based off player feedback so might as well use them while they are OP. I agree that passive use is best though.

Basically while you get your other 99s/200mils is the best way to use em. It's more xp efficient that way.

Hence why I agreed with Wilson that using them passively is best!

And I was just adding onto it as well. :P

16-Mar-2014 06:24:32

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top