Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
I don't get why people make threadsd about how to use the silverhawk boots up as fast as possible at the expense of doing things you'd rather not have when you can just use them up slowly over time by just playing the game.

Alot of people aren't going for 200m all skills or even going for max cape, they might just want to train agility.

16-Mar-2014 04:52:49

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It depends on the person though, for example I'm afking wcing if I used boots to 200m wc I would have 200m agility (bonus used) or 120 (no bonus). And some people may just not want to miss out on the add-on of agility for a certain skill since they activate more for certain things. If that makes sense, I'm bad at explaining things.
soon™

16-Mar-2014 05:11:53

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MichaeISword said :
Wilson said :
I don't get why people make threadsd about how to use the silverhawk boots up as fast as possible at the expense of doing things you'd rather not have when you can just use them up slowly over time by just playing the game.

Alot of people aren't going for 200m all skills or even going for max cape, they might just want to train agility.

Also, they might nerf them based off player feedback so might as well use them while they are OP. I agree that passive use is best though.

16-Mar-2014 05:27:51

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
MichaeISword said :
Wilson said :

Also, they might nerf them based off player feedback so might as well use them while they are OP. I agree that passive use is best though.

Basically while you get your other 99s/200mils is the best way to use em. It's more xp efficient that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16-Mar-2014 05:37:42

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
MichaeISword said :
Wilson said :

Doubt they would nerf them. some players have already invested tons
Strength Through Chaos
|

16-Mar-2014 05:38:30

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are they here to stay? Or is it only this weekend?

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.

16-Mar-2014 05:43:31

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top