Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Was Zeus said :
I use Billiondrag, and on the rare occasion that they don't host then I go to Hopalogy

Billiondrag gets full quickly so you have to get there early and a vouch is required from a trusted member in order to get added if you're not known by them

Hopalogy you can just turn up 1 minute before bands and if theyre hosting they just call  worlds, no adds needed

So if you don't know any rank there, you'll be unable to join basically? ;s

I could vouch for you during a wave if you would like, next time that I do them

If you get added once and dont do anything against the rules then they will add you again
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

15-Mar-2014 23:15:56 - Last edited on 15-Mar-2014 23:16:12 by Was Zeus

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :

If you get added once and dont do anything against the rules then they will add you again

That would be good, thanks. I have no problems attending after wars and do help kill whites and etc, so following the rules will be np.

Zamorak83432 said :
I had the perfect wb fc for months...

We never got crashed because we were allies with SAPK and WB1

O damn. What happened?

15-Mar-2014 23:26:42

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vandalizes said :
Ive literally done wbands once ever to test it and never went bk am i bad

Not at all Kaspy m8. I know a lot of people who don't do them as even though they are worthing doing, they are also stressful, and spaced too far apart for most people's tastes.

15-Mar-2014 23:28:49

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Vandalizes said :
Ive literally done wbands once ever to test it and never went bk am i bad

Not at all Kaspy m8. I know a lot of people who don't do them as even though they are worthing doing, they are also stressful, and spaced too far apart for most people's tastes.

I agree with the stressful part and also it tends to create a lot of drama. Part of me wants to see a nerf so I don't have to worry about them any more lolz.

15-Mar-2014 23:30:01

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Was Zeus said :

That would be good, thanks. I have no problems attending after wars and do help kill whites and etc, so following the rules will be np.

Zamorak83432 said :
I had the perfect wb fc for months...

We never got crashed because we were allies with SAPK and WB1

O damn. What happened?

Wb1 wanted us to pick a side. So they took away the worlds we were using and started crashing us with there anti
Strength Through Chaos
|

15-Mar-2014 23:31:15

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top