Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I use Billiondrag, and on the rare occasion that they don't host then I go to Hopalogy

Billiondrag gets full quickly so you have to get there early and a vouch is required from a trusted member in order to get added if you're not known by them

Hopalogy you can just turn up 1 minute before bands and if theyre hosting they just call  worlds, no adds needed
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

15-Mar-2014 23:10:16

Parselmouth

Parselmouth

Posts: 196 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been using WBG fc (same one as Wagger) for a bit now. We usually get 2 worlds minimum, 3 isn't too uncommon but it definitely happens a lot less than I'd like.

"Countrywolff" is the fc that does warbands on 52 (VIP world) then hops to 96 (quick chat world). You never get crashed on 52 and getting crashed on 96 isn't all too uncommon, but doesn't happen too much in my experience. Obviously you'd rather have the chance at getting 3 worlds, but this fc is great for getting 1 or 2, and is better than doing none.

15-Mar-2014 23:12:42

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
I use Billiondrag, and on the rare occasion that they don't host then I go to Hopalogy

Billiondrag gets full quickly so you have to get there early and a vouch is required from a trusted member in order to get added if you're not known by them

Hopalogy you can just turn up 1 minute before bands and if theyre hosting they just call  worlds, no adds needed

So if you don't know any rank there, you'll be unable to join basically? ;s

15-Mar-2014 23:13:09

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Parselmouth said :
I've been using WBG fc (same one as Wagger) for a bit now. We usually get 2 worlds minimum, 3 isn't too uncommon but it definitely happens a lot less than I'd like.

"Countrywolff" is the fc that does warbands on 52 (VIP world) then hops to 96 (quick chat world). You never get crashed on 52 and getting crashed on 96 isn't all too uncommon, but doesn't happen too much in my experience. Obviously you'd rather have the chance at getting 3 worlds, but this fc is great for getting 1 or 2, and is better than doing none.

I applied to WBG FC 2 days ago or so but still haven't been added. They don't even inform you if your application was accepted/denied on the thread.

15-Mar-2014 23:15:25

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top