Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Nope, I chose that poll because it's relevant.

You want a multi choice poll as proof though, quick inventory.

I think you misunderstood what I said. I'm not saying people get it wrong 100% of the polls. I'm just saying that MOST OF THE TIME or more like... a sizeable number of polls, were voted with stupid decisions in mind.
The community *is* logical sometimes. Just not often. E.g: Divination BoB, Celestial dragons, Ultimate combat abilities...

Kyrie said :

The majority disliked the way they worked and the option the majority has chosen is the one that doesn't waste potentially useful content and also doesn't limit it to a certain action.

Cool, like I said, not all polls are failed.

Kyrie said :

Just to touch on your last point, you think we should have to pay for cosmetics if we want them?

No, I didn't say that. Don't twist my words. I said we already get LOTS from microtransactions. We barely get useful content nowadays.

Kyrie said :

You dismissed things that would 'kill Nex', pretty selfish on your part considering more people Dg than Nex.

Why make virtus redundant? Dungeoneers already have chaotics and C Staff. Actually, I'm not being selfish. I care about the PvM community.

Cont->

14-Mar-2014 18:10:20 - Last edited on 14-Mar-2014 18:18:49 by Morgan

Morgan

Morgan

Kyrie said :

It makes more sense to keep the largest skill popular considering the work that must have gone into it instead of protecting a mid tier boss.

Dungeoneering won't cease to be popular with all these new rewards. Adding level 80 wands would only serve to feed imbalance.

Kyrie said :

Which gets even more amusing when you suggest pets would waste time yet you're willing to put a mid tier boss over a skill that took the most effort to create.

Dungeoneering won't only depend on pets. So calm your belly button.

Kyrie said :

The only suggestion you actually made is one that has been suggested and supported by others. I'm fairly sure that will be supported by the majority too if it went to a poll so maybe you're just as stupid and unintelligent

Calm down.

14-Mar-2014 18:13:58 - Last edited on 14-Mar-2014 18:21:02 by Morgan

Morgan

Morgan

Kyrie said :
I don't know what Morgan has against cosmetics tbh, she made a fuss for ages about the hat she wore to the point it's the only reason people recognised her.

Not for the content in her posts or her personality, but because of a hat.

Perhaps if you hung out with me more you'd know this isn't true lol.

14-Mar-2014 18:17:58

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top