Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Kyrie said :
I would say the poll regarding 120 capes is proof the community can vote logically. It's  actually funny you're the one who referred to me as abrasive yet you're calling people stupid and unintelligent because you disagree with them.

I don't think a "yes" or "no" poll is something that requires logical thinking. Well, capes are cosmetic, so they don't require much thought. If one "yes" or "no" poll is enough proof for you, then I pity your view of this community.

Kyrie said :
In my eyes people like yourself are the problem with the game

Don't we get enough cosmetics from TH and SGS already? I'm fed up with cosmetics. They are giving us the chance to vote for USEFUL rewards yet people want even MOAR cosmetics. I don't get it.

Nope, I chose that poll because it's relevant.

You want a multi choice poll as proof though, quick inventory.

The majority disliked the way they worked and the option the majority has chosen is the one that doesn't waste potentially useful content and also doesn't limit it to a certain action.

Just to touch on your last point, you think we should have to pay for cosmetics if we want them?

Let's look at your suggestions for rewards.

You dismissed things that would 'kill Nex', pretty selfish on your part considering more people Dg than Nex. It makes more sense to keep the largest skill popular considering the work that must have gone into it instead of protecting a mid tier boss.

Which gets even more amusing when you suggest pets would waste time yet you're willing to put a mid tier boss over a skill that took the most effort to create.

The only suggestion you actually made is one that has been suggested and supported by others. I'm fairly sure that will be supported by the majority too if it went to a poll so maybe you're just as stupid and unintelligent

14-Mar-2014 15:12:41

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :

Don't we get enough cosmetics from TH and SGS already? I'm fed up with cosmetics. They are giving us the chance to vote for USEFUL rewards yet people want even MOAR cosmetics. I don't get it.

Cosmetics earned through gameplay > won on sof

14-Mar-2014 15:14:03

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know what Morgan has against cosmetics tbh, she made a fuss for ages about the hat she wore to the point it's the only reason people recognised her.

Not for the content in her posts or her personality, but because of a hat.

14-Mar-2014 15:15:28

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't ever use pets but don't see a problem with adding them and for once, these pets would be earned through actual gameplay rather than being won constantly on some "mini-game" (TH)

Titles and pets seem to be a very popular choice these days.

We don't always get the chance to see cosmetics (that aren't bad) get released with in-game content. Usually, the good stuff is on TH/SGS and the horrible cosmetics are released through in-game content.

14-Mar-2014 15:16:31

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top