Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Will Abby demons be dropping them?

Cause the article says "Slayers on an assignment in the Abyss will now be able to loot the brand-new abyssal orb and wand."

Sounds like to me like Abby walkers, leaches, and guardians will drop them instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-Feb-2014 01:33:42

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure, it sounds like they'll reworking the mechanics of Abyssal demons somehow (all the demons have a new graphic to them, if you noticed in the video)

So perhaps they'll be removed from the tower and the portal in that corner will instead transport players to the abyssal plane, if they're on task?

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify
­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

02-Feb-2014 01:35:11

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Well I hope they just add them to Abby Demons. I just want to afk in the Abyss and Effigys make me look back in my screen enough.

Let alone if they drop Wand and orbs.

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.

02-Feb-2014 01:37:52

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm fairly certain Mark (in the bts vid) said they're reworking demon drops following the poll and adding wand and orb drops to abyssal demons.
Also "Please look out for wands and orbs in the Grand exchange" no manip here guise

02-Feb-2014 01:38:04 - Last edited on 02-Feb-2014 01:38:21 by Seeker

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Yeah, I only read the article. Just watched the vid and it said only Abby Demons.

So I'm glad then. ^.^

02-Feb-2014 01:42:48

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't like the part where they're adding a seasonal hiscore focused on slayer tower though.

Horrible to do that at the same time as they're adding wands and books to abyssal demons and it'll be packed anyway.

02-Feb-2014 01:46:35

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
I don't like the part where they're adding a seasonal hiscore focused on slayer tower though.

Horrible to do that at the same time as they're adding wands and books to abyssal demons and it'll be packed anyway.

ooo I didn't even think about this :/

I probably won't be going for the title until after the hype surrounding the abyssal w/o has died down anyway

02-Feb-2014 01:50:47

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top