Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Virtus BW crashing again? So glad I sold mine for 200m the day of Nex Buff lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-Feb-2014 01:05:19

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Frogs Go Moo said :
Virtus BW crashing again? So glad I sold mine for 200m the day of Nex Buff lol

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.

I don't really see why people are panic selling since the Virtus b/w will still be better than the abyssal gear :/

02-Feb-2014 01:07:20

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Curious on how much worse they'd be than Virtus?

I never boss much anymore and they'll prob be really cheap so might just stick with Abby BW.

Abyssal Vine Whip is Tier 75 right?

02-Feb-2014 01:11:33

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
People are panic selling Virtus because they afk the abyss/dagannoths with them, which don't require high tier weapons. Abyssal items would likely be cheaper, and since they're below level 80 tier, are likely to not degrade

For people doing bossing/high level slayer targets, the accuracy and damage difference between them would be noticed

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify
­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

02-Feb-2014 01:13:43

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Yeah, so if they're equivalent to Whip Vine, Virtus will be 10% better.

Lawl

02-Feb-2014 01:13:56

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top