Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Isn't there a world for Divination?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31-Jan-2014 08:21:41

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Jetthewyvern said :
Brace yourselves, pages of anti-eoc threads are coming.

Was just about to say this.

Lawlz

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.

31-Jan-2014 08:55:22

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok so the run animation has long been something at bothered me in rs post eoc and I never could really figure out what about it bothered me before today. So quick poll guys which do you think looks more natural for a running position (this is the part of running where your left foot is just about to plant) get up and try to do a slow mo version of yourself running to get a better feel if you need to. Ok here are the options.

Picture A:
http://puu.sh/6EKci

Picture B:
http://puu.sh/6EK8x

If I get the sense Im not the only one that feels this way I will know whether or not I should bother making a thread for it in feedback, so pls post ur pick :3

31-Jan-2014 10:35:28 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2014 10:38:37 by MichaeISword

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Frogs Go Moo said :

Idk if its a div world but w60 always had alot of people in it, I assume the level 90/95 spots have quite a bit of people on w48 also.

31-Jan-2014 10:41:32

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

MichaeISword said :
Frogs Go Moo said :

Idk if its a div world but w60 always had alot of people in it, I assume the level 90/95 spots have quite a bit of people on w48 also.

Well I'm training Divi on my skiller which can't access W48 :P

But I guess I'll try w60 doe.

31-Jan-2014 11:50:14

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top