Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Does anyone know if it is best to buy huge lamps with renown? That seems logical, but sometimes it seems things work out to where lower things may be worth less renown per xp, so I figure I should ask just to be safe. RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

20-Jan-2014 03:18:11 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2014 03:18:30 by Leta

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's best to use the Huge. I did the math last week to make sure. :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20-Jan-2014 03:19:04

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Frogs Go Moo said :
Cause I don't buy spins.

Cooking gauntlets provide +1% cooking exp now if you've won the sous chef gauntlets. So I assume you may have won and destroyed them in the past, and they're sitting with Diango!

­­­­
~~~~~Zaros will return!~~~~~
Are you prepared for his might?
­­­­

Weird.. I didn't have this bonus xp a few days ago and I'm not aware of me winning anything besides cash bags of the SoF the past month or so. So I guess I did? o.O

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.

20-Jan-2014 03:20:12

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Frogs Go Moo said :
Weird.. I didn't have this bonus xp a few days ago and I'm not aware of me winning anything besides cash bags of the SoF the past month or so. So I guess I did? o.O

Perhaps Jagex Jagex'd and the gloves give +1% even if you don't own the Sous Chef mitts lol

­­­­
~~~~~Zaros will return!~~~~~
Are you prepared for his might?
­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

20-Jan-2014 03:21:41

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top