Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
I was all excited about the Zaros quest but then they said we'll be able to decide how we want him to be and pick a host for him, which gives us the option to make him very powerful or weak, but that only applies to us. But the idea of a custom and instanced god that will be each person's god rather than the god we all refer to is not that exciting in my opinion, and the part they said he won't be featured in any world events made me a little sad..

Agreed.

The whole not participating in a world event does not bother me too much, but the instanced results aspect of the quest is a little lackluster in my opinion.

I like it because I can make Zaros into the omnipotent force to be reckoned with that he deserves to be, but I want everybody to be in awe of him, not just me.

We will see what happens when the quest comes out, and who knows, I may not even care about other people's instances if they do a really awesome job in mine :P .

31-Dec-2013 08:22:42

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jetthewyvern said :
Keighlea said :
I'll take my hot chocolate any day.

Let me rephrase that... I'll take chocolate any day.

Let me rephrase that:

I'll take chocolate.

­­­­
~~~~~Zaros will return!~~~~~
Are you prepared for his might?
­­­­

*gives chocolate dust that has no "eat" option*

­armadyl Armadyl - For great justice.

That is cruel and unusual punishment my friend

31-Dec-2013 08:24:02 - Last edited on 31-Dec-2013 08:24:55 by You Pick It

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaros will not be featured in a world event because my Zaros is not the same as your Zaros. It's like having a pet god with a different look for every player. I dunno, just think of all the pet trolls with their unique names and how every single player got one when the tutorial was released. Why are Zaroses at the same level as pet trolls..? Hi

31-Dec-2013 08:26:18

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
I like it because I can make Zaros into the omnipotent force to be reckoned with that he deserves to be, but I want everybody to be in awe of him, not just me.

Well put :)

Lathow said :
Zaros will not be featured in a world event because my Zaros is not the same as your Zaros. It's like having a pet god with a different look for every player. I dunno, just think of all the pet trolls with their unique names and how every single player got one when the tutorial was released. Why are Zaroses at the same level as pet trolls..?

I'll feed Zaros my pet troll!

­­­­
~~~~~Zaros will return!~~~~~
Are you prepared for his might?
­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

31-Dec-2013 08:28:27

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top