Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Can't believe how unstable the Skyrim Nexus website is... They should just disable downloading mods through the manager until they come up with a proper fix.

The latter has worked in the past and downloading through the manager was proven to be the cause behind the constant instability and website crashes. After a few days, they implemented an alleged "fix" but it never seemed to work.

Unfortunately it's been like this all year, just turning it off to fix it isn't a viable thing for them to do :(

But I agree, it is kinda a pain, but apparently they've spent like 250k in the past year trying to fix the site/database.

You do have the latest nmm client, right? Apparently a lot of peoples problems stem from using the old client.
Derp, Derpity Derp.

31-Dec-2013 01:10:53

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After purchasing all the rewards from Armadyl's side, I switched to Bandos. However... what he doesn't know is that I'm using him. I don't support him. I only want the rewards.

When the war is about to end and he's on the brink of death... I'll switch back to my true god and witness the final victory@

Mwahahaha. Long live Armadyl!

E: Yes, Star. The problem isn't with the client itself on my PC. It's with the website.

31-Dec-2013 01:27:53 - Last edited on 31-Dec-2013 01:30:36 by Morgan

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was all excited about the Zaros quest but then they said we'll be able to decide how we want him to be and pick a host for him, which gives us the option to make him very powerful or weak, but that only applies to us. But the idea of a custom and instanced god that will be each person's god rather than the god we all refer to is not that exciting in my opinion, and the part they said he won't be featured in any world events made me a little sad.. Hi

31-Dec-2013 01:51:45

Sha ky
Nov Member 2023

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
After purchasing all the rewards from Armadyl's side, I switched to Bandos. However... what he doesn't know is that I'm using him. I don't support him. I only want the rewards.

When the war is about to end and he's on the brink of death... I'll switch back to my true god and witness the final victory@

Mwahahaha. Long live Armadyl!

E: Yes, Star. The problem isn't with the client itself on my PC. It's with the website.

You're a bad person!
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

31-Dec-2013 02:46:21

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top