Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Anime
Oct Member 2008

Anime

Posts: 5,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i bought a new gaming laptop like a month ago and it plays rs like childs play. i don't think any laptop should really overheat while playing rs, unless it's like really hot in your room or something or maybe if the fan is clogged.

the only time my laptop gets hot is when im playing demanding games on steam and i have 1 of those things you put the laptop on that has a built in fan to help keep it cool (not sure the actual name) in addition to the fan inside the computer

29-Dec-2013 18:34:57 - Last edited on 05-Jul-2015 21:03:39 by Anime

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Why do people kill gargs and abbys at kuras??????????????????????

What if they don't have stats to complete morytania elite diaries??

Or can't be bothered to go to slayer tower due to the high amount of soccerdads killing abyssal demons in the lower room (NOT the roof)!?

Morgan said :
Omg I want the Sikr toy! :(

>_>

29-Dec-2013 18:36:36 - Last edited on 29-Dec-2013 18:39:09 by Seeker

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anime said :
i bought a new gaming laptop like a month ago and it plays rs like childs play. i don't think any laptop should really overheat while playing rs, unless it's like really hot in your room or something or maybe if the fan is clogged.

the only time my laptop gets hot is when im playing demanding games on steam and i have 1 of those things you put the laptop on that has a built in fan to help keep it cool (not sure the actual name) in addition to the fan inside the computer

Andria #1 cat lover & #1 in my heart!

Mine isn't a gaming laptop. It runs RS just fine, but you have to keep in mind all models and brands are different. Some are more efficient in their cooling than others and stuff. Earlier I was being dumb and sorta blocking the fan with my legs, now it's fine and happy :D However, playing RS on this one SOMETIMES raises its temperature by a bit, but it's normal and like I said... it's never shut down or started to malfunction due to heat.

+ I'm good, Ama, thanks :) Was missing the people around here.

29-Dec-2013 18:45:06

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Why do people kill gargs and abbys at kuras??????????????????????

Some people don't even know about Slayer contracts. I found out about them a month ago when you told me. And it's not like I don't read updates - I do, but I guess that escaped me.

29-Dec-2013 18:48:04

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top