HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
lol i just noticed on spotify it now says explicit next to certain songs

Yeah it only shows on a few songs, even though a lot of mine have swearing
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Dec-2013 20:39:35

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Dodo said :
what is that zeus?

what is what what
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Dec-2013 20:40:03

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

I normally use it on pc, started using it on mobile for a few days but now all of my songs in playlists are kinda greyed out and wont play anymore

An advert I heard on the pc version said the mobile version if completely free now, but it doesnt seem that way

20-Dec-2013 20:43:11

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Dodo said :
Was Zeus said :
who remembers this

http://puu.sh/5T3Dm.jpg
http://puu.sh/5T3FR.jpg

idk really they were just here being weird and talking in like poems/weird sentences to everyone

20-Dec-2013 20:44:01

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i hope not because i pay so i can use it on mobile

lol not really me and my mum share the cost

well, we did for a month and she forgot about it so im getting it for free

and she hardly even uses it

so awesome

20-Dec-2013 20:44:40

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I work in an accounts office, which is alright, but there is so little work for me to get on with at the moment such that I spend at least half the day doing nothing.

:3

­­­­
Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries.
­­­­
Selective Completionist

20-Dec-2013 20:45:16 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2013 20:47:29 by Amaethwr

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top