Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Slayer could probably unsticky the summoning changes thread since the changes has been made now and the festive competition one is temporary.

I'm fine with ts/irc and trim being here even though they were in off topic for years. The trim one is maybe better placed here as it's rs related.

17-Dec-2013 16:31:35

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Slayer could probably unsticky the summoning changes thread since the changes has been made now and the festive competition one is temporary.

I'm fine with ts/irc and trim being here even though they were in off topic for years. The trim one is maybe better placed here as it's rs related.

Its rs related sure, but I don't even think its sticky worthy, so I don't think it should be in the way in rs discussion.

17-Dec-2013 16:34:46

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
MichaeISword said :
Way too many stickies atm tbh. I don't think the Teamspeak/trim hiscores really need to be in rs discussion either.

I agree that there are too many, but I kind of luck the Trim and TS stickies in discussion since they are RS related, and TS is literally for discussions.

The teamspeak thread is kind of like, once you see it and are made aware of it, there is really little need to go back to the thread. I just feel like it kind of clogs things up.

I really wish threads would be stickied to page 2 instead of page 1.

17-Dec-2013 16:38:35

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Idk it saves some trouble from having to bump the thread often and having to recreate it and adding 10 reserves every time. It worked in off topic before it was stickied there though.

Also, Lee could probably add the guidelines into the forum specific rules thingy instead of having the thread (or atleast update the forum specific rules). Although the thread is easier to find..

And the UK worlds thread is temporary too, I hope..

17-Dec-2013 16:40:56

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top