HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
Wilson said :
Lifer said :
Personally, I just think Lordship is heavily biased towards PvP community and any pker mentality there is, Lordship has some of it such as disregarding skills and quests.

PVMers, skillers, and questers can play just fine while PVP is simply broken. The longer PVP goes unfixed the less likely it ever will and the PVP community forever disappearing. The content Jagex is releasing is fine and all but in terms of satisfying players and expanding, fixing PVP would be a good idea.

The biggest problem I see is, the longer it takes jagex to fix pvp, the smaller the chance pvp will ever make a comeback.

It\'s painfully obvious that jagex built the eoc without pvp in mind. It\'s a shame, and I still wish they improved the previous game rather than turn it into abilitymashfestscape.

Personally I don\'t see pvp ever having a proper comeback while abilities exist, but that\'s just me.

I feel like a broken record when I say this but Jagex really should bring back Duel Tournaments. It would provide a wealth of data on what is and isn't working with PVP from the best of the best. The ranking system would encourage people to get better at PVP too.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

10-Dec-2013 12:21:33

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ya, I always do Ports > Phoenix > Dg > Magemagemagemagemagemage

+ Jett, how does one go about maxing 34 skills at once?

­­­­
Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries.
­­­­
Selective Completionist

10-Dec-2013 12:22:57 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2013 12:23:11 by Amaethwr

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
StarDerp said :
Wilson said :
Lifer said :
Personally, I just think Lordship is heavily biased towards PvP community and any pker mentality there is, Lordship has some of it such as disregarding skills and quests.

PVMers, skillers, and questers can play just fine while PVP is simply broken. The longer PVP goes unfixed the less likely it ever will and the PVP community forever disappearing. The content Jagex is releasing is fine and all but in terms of satisfying players and expanding, fixing PVP would be a good idea.

The biggest problem I see is, the longer it takes jagex to fix pvp, the smaller the chance pvp will ever make a comeback.

It's painfully obvious that jagex built the eoc without pvp in mind. It's a shame, and I still wish they improved the previous game rather than turn it into abilitymashfestscape.

Personally I don't see pvp ever having a proper comeback while abilities exist, but that's just me.

I feel like a broken record when I say this but Jagex really should bring back Duel Tournaments. It would provide a wealth of data on what is and isn't working with PVP from the best of the best. The ranking system would encourage people to get better at PVP too.

I can just about guarantee dual tournaments will not help revive pvp at all. I just don't think people want to pvp with broken/sloppy mechanics.

10-Dec-2013 12:49:34

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top