Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Personally, I just think Lordship is heavily biased towards PvP community and any pker mentality there is, Lordship has some of it such as disregarding skills and quests.

PVMers, skillers, and questers can play just fine while PVP is simply broken. The longer PVP goes unfixed the less likely it ever will and the PVP community forever disappearing. The content Jagex is releasing is fine and all but in terms of satisfying players and expanding, fixing PVP would be a good idea.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

10-Dec-2013 00:41:57 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2013 00:45:13 by Wilson

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
Lifer said :
Personally, I just think Lordship is heavily biased towards PvP community and any pker mentality there is, Lordship has some of it such as disregarding skills and quests.

PVMers, skillers, and questers can play just fine while PVP is simply broken. The longer PVP goes unfixed the less likely it ever will and the PVP community forever disappearing. The content Jagex is releasing is fine and all but in terms of satisfying players and expanding, fixing PVP would be a good idea.

If the scaled pvp in the 2nd world event pans out well, I believe Jagex can use that system for wilderness.

10-Dec-2013 00:55:02

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top