Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
I understand everything

Do you disagree with this statement? If the answer is yes then expect some rebel points within a few hours.

Why is this going to happen you may ask?
Since the beginning of November 2013, it has been agreed by the RS government that disagreeing is now considered trolling, which means it can be classed as "Toxic Behaviour". We have been ordered by the RS government to enforce this rule on this thread which means as of today, you MUST agree with ALL chat lounge moderators, else you may find yourself with a lot of rebel points, which won't do well for you.

Thanks,
HLF Lounge Team

I agree with you.

25-Nov-2013 22:20:44

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 25,993 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Singularity said :
I understand everything

Do you disagree with this statement? If the answer is yes then expect some rebel points within a few hours.

Why is this going to happen you may ask?
Since the beginning of November 2013, it has been agreed by the RS government that disagreeing is now considered trolling, which means it can be classed as "Toxic Behaviour". We have been ordered by the RS government to enforce this rule on this thread which means as of today, you MUST agree with ALL chat lounge moderators, else you may find yourself with a lot of rebel points, which won't do well for you.

Thanks,
HLF Lounge Team

I agree with you.

I do not belive in trolling
Cassie Blake

25-Nov-2013 22:23:11

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top