Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Never met anyone that plays rs either ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

25-Nov-2013 21:58:19

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
I like the results too, Just don't like that gwd pets are failing. I think they should be repolled, but explained better. I know a lot of people who voted thinking that it would take a hilt's place as a drop, when in reality it acts like a visage and is an "additional" drop.

Agreed.

---
As for real life and RS, I have many RL friends that play RS, a number of which are in my clan. RS is very much a part of my life, I can't imagine having them separate. But I may be a bit odd in that way of thinking. :P
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

25-Nov-2013 22:01:01

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Water you drinking, Morgy? :3

@Leta
RS is a very large part of my life, regardless of what others think of that. Without sounding too sad, its one of the main reasons I get up each day. I'd be quite alright if I never met anyone IRL that also played.

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

25-Nov-2013 22:02:55 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2013 22:05:15 by Amaethwr

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I understand everything

Do you disagree with this statement? If the answer is yes then expect some rebel points within a few hours.

Why is this going to happen you may ask?
Since the beginning of November 2013, it has been agreed by the RS government that disagreeing is now considered trolling, which means it can be classed as "Toxic Behaviour". We have been ordered by the RS government to enforce this rule on this thread which means as of today, you MUST agree with ALL chat lounge moderators, else you may find yourself with a lot of rebel points, which won't do well for you.

Thanks,
HLF Lounge Team

25-Nov-2013 22:19:16 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2013 22:19:26 by Singularity

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top