Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Envision

Envision

Posts: 5,023 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I think Chaotic staff > dual wield. You get more XP per rune used.

um, not for barraging silly!

well, yes it'l cost you less..but it will also take 2x as long, which kindof defeats the purpose :P

also the problem when momentum barraging while AFK with a staff is the casting time, when you "turn" to attack something with auto retal, the casting speeds are so slow some of the monsters will "reset their hp", thus nulling any damage you dealt in an opposite direction and or tagging monsters in the middle of primary directions EG: sw/ne/se/nw

30-Oct-2013 14:33:00

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :

Sorry didn't see this. More xp per rune, yea, but they only have such little health that CS works out considerably slower overall.. Or so I've heard anyway.

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

30-Oct-2013 14:33:18

Envision

Envision

Finbarr said :
Envision said :
Amaethwr said :
AMG I haven't had chocolate milk in ages :c Slight exception to pouring milk on le coco pops, but its not quite the same.

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­

store-bought chocolate milk > home-made chocolate milk. i don't want to know why it's always 500x better, but it is. the only reasonable explanation is they mix it somewhere in space where there's no gravity cause SCIENCE , or something.

P.S. i like your font color :)

Your explanation of why store-bought > home-made chocolate milk does not surprise me at all.

because you know i'm always right with these complex situations, it's okay you can admit it.

30-Oct-2013 14:33:58

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Envision said :
because you know i'm always right with these complex situations, it's okay you can admit it.

Its like, you just envision something, and then its right ! :O

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­
Selective Completionist

30-Oct-2013 14:35:08 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2013 14:36:28 by Amaethwr

Finbarr

Finbarr

Posts: 5,254 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Envision said :

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­

That does seem to be the case when she does an elite clue, but less so if its complicated mathematics like "whats 50/3?".

30-Oct-2013 14:36:35

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Envision said :
Morgan said :

um, not for barraging silly!

well, yes it'l cost you less..but it will also take 2x as long, which kindof defeats the purpose :P

also the problem when momentum barraging while AFK with a staff is the casting time, when you "turn" to attack something with auto retal, the casting speeds are so slow some of the monsters will "reset their hp", thus nulling any damage you dealt in an opposite direction and or tagging monsters in the middle of primary directions EG: sw/ne/se/nw

This is not the case. I get more XP drops with CS staff than wand of treachery. Just tried.

And yes, I know... different tiers and all, but it only takes 2 casts to decimate a whole wave of monsters with Cstaff, whereas wand of treachery takes 4, thus more runes spent. I *could* afford virtus, but don't feel like it.

30-Oct-2013 14:39:43

Envision

Envision

Finbarr said :
Amaethwr said :
Envision said :

­­­­
‹ « ­­< Amæ >­­ » ›
­­­­

That does seem to be the case when she does an elite clue, but less so if its complicated mathematics like "whats 50/3?".

http://puu.sh/53NsO.jpg

donation prod...!

30-Oct-2013 14:40:43

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top