Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Dodo
May Member 2022

Dodo

Posts: 18,920 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Dodo said :
just watched 127 hours. very good movie =o

What was your reaction to the arm chopping scene? lol... I dry heave whenever I think about it haha
!!!spoiler alert!!!

i cringed at parts of it, like when he was cutting what i think was a tendon or something, and yeah that seemed really painful. after movies like this (based on a real story), i tend to check wikipedia about the actual story, and the guy says the movie was so accurate it could have been a documentary, which is cool. i also cringed a bit at the scene where the rock actually trapped him in, and the sound it made

28-Oct-2013 06:26:48

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah that is pretty cool how accurate they got it to be. If only all movies based on real events were like that lol... Yeah those were the parts that got to me too :/ I like to think they made me more tolerant for future scarring, but hopefully I never have to find out :P

28-Oct-2013 06:37:00

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Me either, but I heard it got great reviews so it is on my list of stuff to see. As of late, I have been recommending the movie 'Gravity' to everybody as it was the best movie I have seen in a long time. Plus, Sandra Bullock is in it so that already gives it a thumbs up in my book lol.

Anyway, I am off to bed so I will talk to you all later! Good night everybody! Keep being awesome!

28-Oct-2013 06:46:08

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I honestly prefer fiction based movies, and have no problems with movies based on real events to be different then the actual events that took place. Most of the time the real story wouldn't make a very good movie. And if I already know the story as it happened in real life why watch a movie with nothing varied from what I already know to have taken place?

28-Oct-2013 06:49:07

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top