Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Has anyone ever dreamed their alarm was going off, and it woke you up?

I just woke up, "shut my alarm" and got ready for the day... At 2 AM.....

Not sure if I should go back to bed or not, I definitely should but then I'll need to kill my hair with a brush again.. Decisions :c

Edit: Congrats on 30k, Picky :)

­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

28-Oct-2013 06:10:40 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2013 06:11:13 by Keighlea

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I bought this computer for myself for my 18th birthday because I was tired of using the hunk of junk I had before, and it's still working well over a year later.

Also games run so much better on pc, usually console games are capped at 30fps, where pc's can usually run at 60fps no problem.

Also pc games are usually a LOT cheaper than console, and steam usually has one sale or another one, saving even more.

Building a good gaming pc isn't even that expensive, you could probably build one powerful enough to play most games for about as much as an xbox1 or ps4 would cost, and have the freedom of mouse/keyboard gameplay :P
Derp, Derpity Derp.

28-Oct-2013 06:11:24

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Has anyone ever dreamed their alarm was going off, and it woke you up?

I just woke up, "shut my alarm" and got ready for the day... At 2 AM.....

Not sure if I should go back to bed or not, I definitely should but then I'll need to kill my hair with a brush again.. Decisions :c

Edit: Congrats on 30k, Picky :)

­

This happens to me every now and then haha. I would definitely go back to sleep! You have at least a few more hours of sleep you could get in before starting the day. Also, tyvm :> I've been eyeing that 30k post for a while now... bahb was dangerously close to foiling my plans... I will have to watch out for him when 40k comes around >.>

28-Oct-2013 06:22:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top