Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
A reason I don't like nostalgic discussions (as much as I enjoy them) is that it makes me lose hope for the main game and want to switch over to OSRS.

Understandable, but I tried 07 for a little while and didn't feel the same thing all those years ago.

&#10050 &#9810 Amæ

Selective Completionist

13-Oct-2013 03:06:42

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
You Pick It said :
Wilson said :
You Pick It said :
Anyone else an SVU fan???

Me!

Dude wilson... I swear we like all the same tv shows haha. What did you think of this week's episode? Or do you just watch it casually?

If I have time I watch it every week. The last episode was full of surprises. The undercover investigation escalated so fast and with the discovery of the "whole house" being corrupt things are definitely getting interesting very quickly.

YES

13-Oct-2013 03:07:09

Anime
Oct Member 2008

Anime

Posts: 5,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
It was hard not to get into RS when everyone I knew played it at school at the time. Heck even a couple girls I was into over the years played RS at one time.

now that is impressive

also i know adam rexic too lol

13-Oct-2013 03:13:08

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ugh aborted my seismic wand offer I had in for like two weeks for prestige investments. I might even abort some of my 1yr+ blue offers since I don't know if they got voided by inactivity. Heres to potentially epic profits.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

13-Oct-2013 03:16:45

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
Ugh aborted my seismic wand offer I had in for like two weeks for prestige investments. I might even abort some of my 1yr+ blue offers since I don't know if they got voided by inactivity. Heres to potentially epic profits.

Don't forget about us when you become rich, and famous!

13-Oct-2013 03:19:43

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anime said :
i was under the impression offers werent voided unless u didnt log in for a certain period of time when it comes to blues

I was inactive for over a week I'm 99% sure at least one point over the last year.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

13-Oct-2013 03:24:29

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top