Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Envision

Envision

Posts: 5,023 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
I also couldn't skip the cutscene that followed when I pressed esc...

that seems to be a bug, i've had to click on the screen then press esc many times as if it de-selects the cilent and or tab. it's been like this for sooo long, and it's quite annoying

13-Oct-2013 02:28:17

Anime
Oct Member 2008

Anime

Posts: 5,584 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
You Pick It said :
Not to be the bearer of bad news, but a friend of mine's mom just passed away, so make sure you all go and tell your parents that you love them if you are able to! You never know how much more time you will have with them :/

I have a complicated relationship with my parents, especially with my dad, but they know I appreciate them deep inside.

sorry to hear that you pick it and j morgan

13-Oct-2013 02:29:15

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
You'd think one of the most (if not the most) important things for getting new players would be an easy to follow non-buggy tutorial.. :|

&#10050 &#9810 Amæ

Which is why I'm very appalled. Its hard enough to attract new players but to turn then off from the minute they get in the door?
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

13-Oct-2013 02:31:05

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Envision said :
Wilson said :
I also couldn't skip the cutscene that followed when I pressed esc...

that seems to be a bug, i've had to click on the screen then press esc many times as if it de-selects the cilent and or tab. it's been like this for sooo long, and it's quite annoying

Yeah I clicked in screen and spammed ESC the whole 30 second cutscene to no avail.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

13-Oct-2013 02:31:44

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Morgan said :
I have a complicated relationship with my parents, especially with my dad, but they know I appreciate them deep inside.

I never really bonded with my dad or step-dad. My mum split up with my dad a few months before I was born, because of something he did, so I was never particularly close with him anyway, and I don't like what he did. My step-dad, as has been explained recently, is just not a friend of mine. :|

&#10050 &#9810 Amæ

Ah yes, I'm sorry about that. Well, personally, my dad works ~16 hours a day and has always been "off-family".

Amaethwr said :
You'd think one of the most (if not the most) important things for getting new players would be an easy to follow non-buggy tutorial.. :|

&#10050 &#9810 Amæ

I know right? No wonder we aren't getting any new players. They create an account and first thing they see: bugs.

imouttahere.jpg

13-Oct-2013 02:35:26

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Ah yes, I'm sorry about that. Well, personally, my dad works ~16 hours a day and has always been "off-family".

:/ When I think about it, I feel unsure if I would have preferred growing up with a proper father figure. I guess it would have made me more "normal" in some ways, but I like my nerdy self and neither my dad or step-dad can relate.

&#10050 &#9810 Amæ

Selective Completionist

13-Oct-2013 02:39:33

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top