Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I have a complicated relationship with my parents, especially with my dad, but they know I appreciate them deep inside.

I never really bonded with my dad or step-dad. My mum split up with my dad a few months before I was born, because of something he did, so I was never particularly close with him anyway, and I don't like what he did. My step-dad, as has been explained recently, is just not a friend of mine. :|

&#10050 &#9810 Amæ

Selective Completionist

13-Oct-2013 02:16:47

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am appalled to see bugs as early as the tutorial of the game. I logged into one of my alts today first time in months so I had to do the tutorial and it was bugged from the get-go. I had to do a troll invasion tutorial but the screen was locked and an arrow pointing to nothing. I had to lobby then back in to get the tutorial fixed.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

13-Oct-2013 02:18:04

Envision

Envision

Posts: 5,023 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
I am appalled to see bugs as early as the tutorial of the game. I logged into one of my alts today first time in months so I had to do the tutorial and it was bugged from the get-go. I had to do a troll invasion tutorial but the screen was locked and an arrow pointing to nothing. I had to lobby then back in to get the tutorial fixed.

the old tutorial island was the best, i don't know why they thought some drama-story to kill a dragon in the most complicated way possible was a good thing. :/

weapon --> stab dragon = dead (wear protection)

13-Oct-2013 02:20:34

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top