HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
Squallsy said :
PyraTheAegis said :
When are they going to change the worlds in Mario games to be different? I'm so sick of grassland, desert, ocean, jungle, iceworld, fireworld, boss!

in paper mario you go into space and under water and some other creepy place i dont want to remember existing!!!!
Yeah I love the Paper Mario series(apart from Sticker Star) due to their unique chapters. Like the chapter in Thousand Year Door where Mario becomes a wrestler! That was so cool!

i own sticker star and super paper mario, both of whcih im not a fan of, but i absolutely love the original and thousand year door, tbh my favourite nintendo games of all time, and the references are super heavy in the wrestling lol
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

01-Aug-2016 15:04:35

Squallsy

Squallsy

i am 100% dissapointed with those price changes

and 100000% i spoke to the chick and she gave me no chimes..... wtf http://puu.sh/qlZQ1/00227c25b3.jpg
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities

01-Aug-2016 15:09:46 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2016 15:11:11 by Squallsy

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Boni has given you a refund of chimes: 0

Scammed out of 4k chimes.
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

01-Aug-2016 15:12:25

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Hey all,

If you're seeing your Chimes refunded as 0 this is because you've already logged in today.

At midnight game time (next reset) you'll get your refund then.

Just a heads up!

lol

01-Aug-2016 15:14:47

Squallsy

Squallsy

Seeker said :
Original message details are unavailable.
Hey all,

If you're seeing your Chimes refunded as 0 this is because you've already logged in today.

At midnight game time (next reset) you'll get your refund then.

Just a heads up!

lol

having to wait because you play the game and not giving a full refund as lathow has pointed out is kinda a really low blow
The Runescape Forumers

01-Aug-2016 15:18:45

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top