Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I kind of imagine things like that Pokevision are going to wear the luster off the game real quick. I think part of the appeal of the game was going around and exploring and seeing what you find. Taking that aspect away and it just kinda turns into another game. On top of that, it seems like ultimately you're encouraged to catch 1000 pidgeys, rather than truly needing to catch a more diverse spread. I imagine that has to wear on many players enthusiasm as well.

21-Jul-2016 12:29:41

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im tempted to figure out how to run pokemon go on pc so I can nick any rare spawns from the comfort of my living room.
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

21-Jul-2016 12:32:16

Dibi
Apr
fmod Member

Dibi

Forum Moderator Posts: 26,529 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Otter said :
Are the forums extremely unresponsive for anyone else? I have to refresh a page like 3 times to get it to load properly :s.

I haven't noticed any issues over the past 3-4 hours. Tried clearing your browser's temporary files?
Dibi | @Dibi01_

21-Jul-2016 12:32:47

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pokevision will get a cease and desist soon enough, it's against the T&Cs

But yeah, you get the same xp for evolving a pidgey than you do catching a brand new pokemon - It's far easier to sit in the middle of town and catch 300 pidgeys than it is trying to catch 300 unique poke- oh wait, you can't

That and pidgeys can be easily boosted using a lucky egg - new pokemon spawns can not.

I dislike that about the game in all honesty, and it's the main reason why I haven't actively gone out and played it, rather I have just played it when I have been out.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

21-Jul-2016 12:33:15

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
"Should the number of scabarites assigned by slayer masters be increased?"

Absolutely not! Even getting 30 from Nieve is bad enough!

I think they're a popular cannon task? lol

Why are people voting no to having other players hit splats be a different color than our own?! That was one of the best updates in Rs3!!

21-Jul-2016 12:46:58

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Searching street by street on pokevision. Someone just caught a zubat and I know where!
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

21-Jul-2016 12:47:41

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Just found out theres a kakuna cres in craigmore south. I laughed. 2 mins on an ekans there.

21-Jul-2016 12:51:39

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top