Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nah, seems like the reflect stays for a few ticks, then vanishes. I knew about the bug beforehand and happened to kill Araxxor during a web shield, moving him to phase 4. I used an ability at the start (low-damaging one) and got reflected. Got off for a few seconds then went back to attacking and it was gone. .

20-Jul-2016 13:12:48

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
Who's harder, 0% enrage Telos or Araxxi?

In terms of knowing nothing about mechanics on release day, Araxxi was definitely harder. Took much longer to figure everything out and get kills. Telos, however, wasn't exactly hard because its starting enrage levels aren't the full fight. The full fight is unlocked at 100% enrage. I simply looked at Omid's stream, and copied what he was doing and got the kill on first attempt. Araxxi wasn't as straightforward as that and took many deaths. :(

Even now I'd go as far to say that Araxxi is still harder than Telos 0%. But idk, since you can walk Araxxi for the most part, you avoid quite a lot of damage.

20-Jul-2016 15:14:49

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tbh, looking back at RuneShark's old qbd release live stream shows how more populated runescape was back then compared to araxxor's release. Maybe it's cause they were there but it was kinda sad to see the difference

20-Jul-2016 15:43:26

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top