Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Birthdaycake
Sep Member 2023

Birthdaycake

Posts: 483 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
As for camping Kree, mage is actually better for Kree than range is, you could try maging it and see how you find it - I think it's a bit less afk but at the same time, it's faster kills, so that kinda makes up for it.

As for me I'm working on staying logged in, and raids are soonish!

Wuuuuuut, really? ._. I've tried doing what I do at K'ril, at Kree. And it just didn't work for me. I only lasted 30 minutes at Kree and I always last the whole hour at K'ril with no problem. Any tips or advice? I don't mind not afk'ing or having to do something "less afkable" or whatever. I don't afk K'ril. I'm constantly watching my health/prayer/ability cooldowns and doing stuff as soon as I need to or able to.

Evil Lucario said :
I'm on vacation to China actually! I just woke up and we're on our way to Beijing for the Great Wall and other stuff.

When I do log in, it's only to help manage the FC I own. So I'm kinda in RS semi-hibernation.

That's awesome, have a great time! I've never been out of the United States. ;o

19-Jul-2016 01:19:36

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Trying to restrain from online shopping haha

Can you buy me an internet

If not I'll call you by that pet name you hate!

Birthdaycake said :
Any tips or advice?

I'm not sure what you are doing so I can't answer that sadly. Are you using stuff like weapon poison , ultimates, adrenaline pots, vigour switch, etc? As Evil has said, you can use Vuln but it kinda sucks to cast with Revolution (and I can understand you not wanting to take that off), you could try casting it and if it misses, just don't worry about it. Blood necklace helps a lot too - but it does mean you have to take prayer potions.

I personally took Vampyrism + Penance aura, and did two hour trips. Use Vampyrism aura first and take minimal food but a lot of prayer with me, that way, you'll have lots of food + used most of your prayer by the time your Vampyrism dies - perfect for Penance.

e: Ignore the weapon poison comment, I don't think that gives weapon xp when it hits
Unslain Bosses - Clan

19-Jul-2016 01:25:42 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2016 01:27:38 by Hevilmystic

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top