Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

AoDude

AoDude

Posts: 1,694 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was my original plan, but it really isn't viable for me. I can do 100+ enrage, but lag spikes happen, so I can't afford to risk chaining kills. And from what I can tell, the chance of getting the stuff on 1 kill chains is very low...

Maybe after I build up my bank from raids more.
AO
Deputy-Owner :
The Nexus CC

11-Jul-2016 04:10:52

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also, I found out where my nearest gym is, and it's not as far as I thought, like 15 mins walk.

BUT, it's in the middle of this large petting farm place near me lol, like literally right in the middle. I know this because I walked right up to the gates outside it, spamming desperately, trying to battle it from the outside, but to no avail. It was at this point I realised there was like a Cafe at the entrance of the place, and some of the staff had obviously finished and were having some drinks, just looking at me like 'wtf is this guy doing'. I kinda nodded at the in acknowledgement, and then went down the walk of shame backwards.

So NOW if I want to go and challenge that gym, I have to go into the petting farm, which obviously isn't the end of the world, but there's an entrance fee and some of the staff know me as that weird guy who stopped at the gates to the place and was tapping his phone for like 5 minutes. :(

There's a Pokestop there so I kinda want to go anyway, also got an egg to hatch.

The gym there, because of its location, I imagine, is ran by a 71CP Spearow, and that's it. It's literally there for the taking.
José Mourinho's Red Army.

11-Jul-2016 09:47:50

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top